- The curriculum is designed in such a way that it has adequate components for the professional development of students towards final recruitment.
- Industry Collaborative Courses through Industry institution interaction.
- Recognised Research center.
- Provides additional value added courses in the relevant areas of specialization as per the industry needs.
- The progress in the learning process of the students are monitored, discussed and weaknesses are identified for remedial actions.
- Making a student completely eligible to enter into the job market is perceived to be among the most significant practice adopted by the Department.
- Organizing value added programs such as seminars, guest lectures by eminent personalities, certification programs, National/International Conferences, Symposiums, Communication Skill Training, Aptitude training etc., as means of increasing the placement of students.
Programme Educational Objectives
|PEO1||To prepare the students for gainful employment and engage them in holistic application of the knowledge in the industry.|
|PEO2||To inculcate in computer graduates academic interest and aptitude to actively pursue research and consultancy appointments.|
|PO A||Graduates would be able to apply knowledge to solve problems and design efficient software.|
|PO B||Graduates would be able to identify, formulate, and analyze problems and arrive at solutions.|
|PO C||Graduates can apply the software technology to solve mathematical, computing, communications/networking and commercial problems.|
|PO D||Graduates will have an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.|
|PO E||Graduates will have the ability to communicate effectively.|
|PO F||Lifelong learning to update their knowledge in latest technologies.|
|1.||CAR HOARE LAB||Intel Core I3 (4th Gen.), 4130 processor Intel H81 Express Chipset Motherboard 4GB DDR3 Ram @ 1600 MHZ FSB 500gb Sata Hard Disk Drive 7200 Rpm 18.5” Wide Led Flat Panel Monitor 104 Keys Keyboard Optical Scroll Mouse Micro Tower Cabinet 6 Usb Ports|
|2.||PETER CHEN LAB||Intel Core I3 (4th Gen.), 4130processor Intel H81 Express Chipset Motherboard 4GB DDR3 Ram @ 1600 MHZ FSB 500gb Sata Hard Disk Drive 7200 Rpm 18.5” Wide Led Flat Panel Monitor 104 Keys Keyboard Optical Scroll Mouse Micro Tower Cabinet 6 Usb Ports|
|Total No. of Students||70||72||70||58||45||59|
|Number of Eligible Students||46||34||66||36||33||42|
|Number of Students Placed||32||27||52||31||24||3|
|1||Dr. U. K. Sridevi||Professor and Head|
|2||Dr. Jayasudha Subburaj||Associate Professor|
|3||Dr. P. Shanthi||Associate Professor|
|4||Dr. P. Karthigayani||Associate Professor|
|5||Dr. TAMIZHCHELVY K||Associate Professor|
|6||Ms. T. Latha Maheswari||Asst. Professor|
|7||Dr. W. Regis Anne||Asst. Professor|
|8||Ms. Antonitta Eileen Pious||Asst. Professor|
|9||Ms. M. Visalatchi||Asst. Professor|
|10||Ms. C. Soundarya Veni||Asst. Professor|
|11||Ms. R. Hema Priyanka||Asst. Professor|