SKCET Alumni Association
- To communicate on regular basis with the members of the Alumni and the college keeping mutually informed the developments of the Alumni as well as the University.
- To foster more extended relationships between present students and staff and others associated with the College.
- To organize, social, educational and networking events locally at the College / Institution / School / Center and at batch level.
- To encourage Alumni to act ambassadors of the college and assist in the further development of the members and the College.
- Generate funds for the development and betterment of the College and also for the promotion of the objectives of the association.
- To provide continuing education enrichment experience for alumni and present students of the college.
- To provide for the Alumni platform to connect to college and to assist recent graduates and current students in shaping their career.
- To institute prizes, scholarships to merit students and financial aid to poor and deserving students of the University.
- To hold periodical Alumni meetings at Local, Regional, National and International levels and at college and batch level and publish the activities of the society periodically.
- To build and manage an Alumni association structure to bring each alumnus into one framework.
- To provide a platform for everybody to exchange and communicate their experience and expertise with the others.
- To support the college with the resources it will need for its different activities.
- To enhance the bond between the Institute and the Alumni.